Welcome To The JD-Hosting Forum !
Welcome To The JD-Hosting Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Hosting avaliable free hosting stoped for 1 week due to work and upgrading vps to 1gprs ram now its 128 ram! can't be hosted more then 6 vcmp servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamza Khan

Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is Empty
PostSubject: Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is   Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi.

HI Guys I hope any one can help me in this topic here is a big problem youtube is block

Quote :
i need help how to open or hack youtube by sites or softwere ..
Back to top Go down
Fassie Nadeem

Male Posts : 2

Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is   Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm

its very simple use hostpot shield http://hotspot-shield.en.softonic.com/ downlaod and install when done press on connect and u can goto anyblocked websites it will be unblocked if u wanna acces on a phone like nokia asha or any phone thats not iphone or android goto www.unblokfor.me type the url of any website press go it will be unblocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Need Help [how to open Youtube ) i mean block here is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: JD-Hosting :: General Discussion-
Jump to: