Welcome To The JD-Hosting Forum !
Welcome To The JD-Hosting Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Hosting avaliable free hosting stoped for 1 week due to work and upgrading vps to 1gprs ram now its 128 ram! can't be hosted more then 6 vcmp servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom

Male Posts : 11

Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer   Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Itroduction:

First Time in VC:MP THE Only Freeroam Server of all time the Vice city Freeroam... Play the way you like!

Gamplay:

VC:MP Freeroam Server provides you a clean, fair and nice gameplay... Which includes Fighting, Racing, Chatting, Chilling, Driving around and Roleplay!

Functions:

VC:MP Freeroam Server Has Majority of functions such as... Anti-Armour hack, Anti-Spawn Kill, Anti-Ban evade etc!

Community:

VC:MP Freeroam Server is Hosted at the VC:MP Internet list... It is open for anyone to join it!

VC:MP Freeroam Server Has its own forum By which you can contact the Administrator or any other Well known Member for support... www.Freeroam-vcmp.tk!

Credits:

VC:MP Freeroam Server Thanks all the Supporters... JD-Hosting.tk (For Server hosting) Javed ( For testing stuff )!

Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer Vcmpfreeroam2
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer   Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 pm

A small note for Javed:

Javed if you visit here please check your pm because i have send you the latest very much updated version of my server and your using the oldest build 0.0.1 and i have already updated it to 1.0.5 so check your pm and update it thanks.
Back to top Go down
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer   Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Javed when you come please remove my server from VPS, i don't need the host any more... thanks and i hope javed will not do something bad with my script cya.
Back to top Go down
JaVeD
Administrator
Administrator
JaVeD

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer   Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:38 pm

OK as your wish
Back to top Go down
https://jd-hosting.forumur.net
DeViLRoCkXx

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer   Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh JaVeD How Add you That Chat Xat.com Can you tell me PlzĀ 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer   Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeroam Vice City Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Servers Hosted-
Jump to: