Welcome To The JD-Hosting Forum !
Welcome To The JD-Hosting Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Hosting avaliable free hosting stoped for 1 week due to work and upgrading vps to 1gprs ram now its 128 ram! can't be hosted more then 6 vcmp servers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom

Male Posts : 11

A little question Empty
PostSubject: A little question   A little question EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Ehm i came here from vcmp forum so what type of hosting we get here? you guys mean you host servers 24/7 or what?
Back to top Go down
JaVeD
Administrator
Administrator
JaVeD

Male Posts : 31

A little question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little question   A little question EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Yes we host server for 24/7 of those people server who can connect from their home and don't have enough money to buy VPS from website so we give them free hosting if someone want to donate he can i bought hosting its 10 GB so i hosted my 5 MB server there is 9.1019 GB Free space in VPS so i am hosting the server for people to get respected in VC:MP !

TRUSTED HOST YOUR SERVER NEVER GIVEN TO SOMEONE !!!!

If you want to host your server from this hosting just apply and send your server in pm to me!

Note : If you want to upgrade your server after 1 week you can send latest file we don't upload your server everyday to vps !

If someone donate For premium Hosting

1. 500 MB Space
2. Vps Remote control panel
3. All installation in pc by us full setup ( free )
4. Unlimited slots

Price :- 3 euro per month
Back to top Go down
https://jd-hosting.forumur.net
Doom

A little question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little question   A little question EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 am

Sounds interesting, ok i will think because i can't buy a VPS and so i will see if i can trust you enough so someone of you or anyone else dont steel any functions or things from my script ( You know everyone is worried ) so then maybe i will apply but lets see you look a trusted person.
Back to top Go down
JaVeD
Administrator
Administrator
JaVeD

Male Posts : 31

A little question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little question   A little question EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 am

Oh why i need to give your functions to someone ? i opened this hosting when i don't had vps i was saying to other host my server host my server so i know all have a wish to saw their server on server list.
Back to top Go down
https://jd-hosting.forumur.net
Doom

A little question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little question   A little question EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 am

Okkay i can trust you... alright then i will appeal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little question   A little question Empty

Back to top Go down

A little question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: JD-Hosting :: General Discussion-
Jump to: